Thursday 27 September 2012

Make unlimited Free calls to USA/Canada from PC

 Your Second Phone by Nick

IMany VoIP service providers offer very cheap or free international calling to USA and Canada under some conditions. Today I say you about "Your Second Phone" Project which allows you to make 100% free calls to USA and Canada right from your browser without any software download or registration.

  1. Your Second Phone is a program by Nick (A web designer from Dallas USA). 
  2. SIP based Flash Dialer which doesnt need any registration or setup. 
  3. If you have flash installed on your PC.
Then just goto website and dial in the USA and Canada number to start your Free Call.
 Easy method to Free calls to USA/CANADA

  1. Go to Your Phone Project website
  2. Wait for a while till it shows phone status as Ready
  3. Dial the number in international format
Start your Free Calling and Enjoy







1 comment:

  1. I am living in London(uk) But mostly I use to call India for my personal as well as for business purpose. So can anyone suggest me how to make unlimited calls to India , It would be help full for me.

    ReplyDelete